GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conducting an internship for the post of Automation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develops Frames bordering internal or client supplied chip designs to support the generation of semiconductor test site and product masks for Fab 8 (Malta, NY) & Fab 1 (Dresden, Germany) advanced technology development.
- Uses or customizes internally developed Process Design Kits (PDKs) as well as other physical design, layout and verification tools, to generate optical, as well as overall frame structure, to enable reticle level designs to be defined.
- Creates numerical representations and documentation of the Frame for use during wafer manufacturing or post wafer operations by our Foundry clients.
- Programs, tests and supports the Frame generation infrastructure, both hardware and software readiness, to ensure high availability and quality operation is sustained during development as well as production manufacturing.
- Engagement with Technology Development, Process Integration, Patterning, Metrology, Photolithography, Characterization, Data Preparation, Design Services, and Mask House teams, to generate specifications for optical designs as well as an overall frame structure.
- Aggregate the requirements for the robust placement of all optical content within the technology Frame.
- Individually perform on the customization or validation of software code and layout tools used to generate reticle level designs, documentation and numerical files that drive automation within globally located Fabs or Mask Houses.
- Participate in assessing our team business processes and suggest continuous improvements as well as automation opportunities to enhance the team’s productivity.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Master’s Degree (with VLSI Design background) with or without prior relevant industry experience preferably in semiconductor industry.
- Working knowledge of Unix shells and interest/aptitude to learn domain-specific programming/scripting languages.
- Experience with Virtuoso environment and SKILL Programming, Device Layout Knowledge/Experience will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-geographic, multicultural global teams.
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal – is a requirement.
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making skills are basic requirements.
Job/Req. ID: 21005919
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.