ABB is conducting an interview for the post of Accounting & Reporting Specialist.
This is an Accounting and Reporting Specialist role, reporting to Accounting and Reporting Manager and will be a part of GBS located in Bangalore. Process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Processes Accounts Payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Complies with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Payable for applicable templates.
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Minimum 0 – 2 years of experience with a degree in commerce background in accounts payable.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Job/Req. ID: IN81764410_E1
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India non-engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group