Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Associate / Engineer – CAD.
Associate / Engineer – CAD, Grade A4/B1 will report functionally to Team Leader, FLMC Machine Automation, America, at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other E&D projects.
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables.
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members.
- Collaboratively work with other teams.
- Willingness to learn is critical.
- Drive various organizational initiatives.
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently.
Qualifications and skill requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical desired with relevant exposure to design environment 1- 4 years.
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD / Draftsight, SAP or Oracle knowledge would be desirable, Aware of PDMLink Practices, knows MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point, Teams,
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices.
- Awareness of Solenoid Valves, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Machining and Basic Tolerance Study preferred.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Basic Engineering and Manufacturing Methods of Casting, Plastic Molding, Rubber, Exposure to global engineering environment preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities.
- Respect company’s values and ethics.
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills in Verbal English with neutral accent is desirable.
Job/Req. ID: 22021486
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group