Microchip is seeking an entry level Wireless Systems Applications Engineer to design, develop and provide support to customers in developing sample applications for embedded wireless controller/Processor and SoC products.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal Engineering teams and other Applications Engineers to implement new features and solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions for the design issues reported by key clients worldwide.
- Create knowledgebase articles, application notes, training presentations, videos to educate clients and Microchip technical personnel.
- Develop demo and sample applications that showcase real-world usage of wireless products in embedded systems.
- Test and release SDK and software framework packages
- Good knowledge with C, embedded C and microcontroller(MCU)/microprocessor(MPU) peripherals.
- Good to have prior knowledge on the Linux (drivers, kernel, Middleware, shell scripting), Python, test automation
Job/Req. ID: INCG111-22
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group