Microchip is seeking an entry level Wireless Systems Applications Engineer to design, develop and provide support to customers in developing sample applications for embedded wireless controller/Processor and SoC products.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal Engineering teams and other Applications Engineers to implement new features and solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions for the design issues reported by key clients worldwide.
- Create knowledgebase articles, application notes, training presentations, videos to educate clients and Microchip technical personnel.
- Develop demo and sample applications that showcase real-world usage of wireless products in embedded systems.
- Test and release SDK and software framework packages
- Good knowledge with C, embedded C and microcontroller(MCU)/microprocessor(MPU) peripherals.
- Good to have prior knowledge on the Linux (drivers, kernel, Middleware, shell scripting), Python, test automation
Job/Req. ID: INCG111-22
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.