GE is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential.
Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications such as inspection technologies for GE Gas and Wind Turbines and getting hands-on with digital technologies.
Job duties and responsibilities:
We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as a Summer that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more! GE Digital Interns are GE’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities as a direct hire. GE Digital Interns are hired to focus on a particular area within GE Digital based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment, and the applicant’s preference. Focus areas for this internship will be in Digital Transformation group that is developing next generation technology on using machine learning, AI and python-based software to improve services for GE Wind and Gas Turbines.
GE Digital intern assignments are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key Software and business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
Qualifications, Experience and other Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Degree focused in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Engineering, Power Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Management Information Systems, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors
- Minimum cumulative or in-major 6.5/10 GPA.
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
- Must be willing to work out of an office
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in software, electrical engineering, power systems or relevant area.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and electrical engineering.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in software industry standards and development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
Job/Req. ID: R3660948
Company: GE Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group