Ciena is looking for a high-performing Hardware Engineer to join the Automation Development & Validation team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will be involved in the design and development of Networking Platforms for our next generation carrier class networking products across the product line. This position will focus on various aspects of validation via Automation e.g., Optics Qual , Automation Framework development ,Sanity Tests, DVT & Supporting MFG Testing . As part of team, you will be introduced to useful tools and resources that will help you grow both professionally and personally. It is a unique opportunity to develop your engineering knowledge and skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority.
The candidate will be expected to provide basic assessment of own work including effort estimation, status reporting etc. The candidate will get enough exposure for continuous learning and development of skills in the related domain.
- Good understanding of Python, Labview.
- Good understanding of Networking layers.
- Good understanding of algorithms and developing logic for solving critical problems.
- Good understanding of Digital design and Microprocessor related Concepts, etc.
- Good design, testing, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a strong “can do” belief, who can work in a dynamic environment with little supervision.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication or a related discipline.
Job/Req. ID: R020482
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group