Philips is conducting an internship for Computer Science Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Role Competency & requirement:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following:
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
- Student should complete his/her Graduation and Post-Graduation in the year 2023.
- Should have scored minimum 70% or equivalent in his/her 10th, 12th, Graduation Or PG as on date.
- Only 2 Years Gap allowed not between graduation years.
- No active ATKT/Backlog till 5th/6th semester or during Philips process.
Computer science and allied branches
Job/Req. ID: 475591
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group