MOBA Mobile Automation is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Content Developer.
About the team:
MOBA Mobile Automation is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, project manager, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Determine the needs for systems or products of which technical documentation like manuals, test reports, work instruction, data sheet etc is required.
- Study product and/or systems and talk with product developers and owners.
- Work with technical team to make products and instructions easier to use
- Write or revise supporting documentations for products/systems.
- Incorporate animation, illustrations (like system architecture), or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the manuals.
- Act as the point of contact among Product Owners, Production Line Managers, QC & service Engineers.
- Standardize manuals for all systems. All manuals must have revision history with proper details of reason for new revision.
- Prepare and follow strict nomenclature for all types of documentation related to system before product handover.
- Prepare and maintain data for technical specification sheet for products developed inhouse, prepare folders of technical data sheet from suppliers for parts used in making that product.
- Get verification signature on all manuals and other related documents from product owner before product handover.
- All documents must be saved under proper file name nomenclature and back up of these files to be taken on monthly basis.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve the content
- Prepare Data sheet with proof against the testing done. If not third party, then specify testing method and results with photographs.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma degree in Electronics and Communication preferred or relevant degree with 0-6 months of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge & Experience required:
- Experience with documentation content and testing procedures.
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office. Any graphical tool is an advantage.
In addition to these, following are must:
Technical skills: He must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information. Must be aware of electronics knowledge, wire routing and basics of PCB and mechanical design.
Communication/interpersonal skills: He must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds. Must be fluent in English and can check/correct grammatical errors.
Imagination: He must be able to think about a system or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it and accordingly he must prepare the manuals.
Writing skills: They must have excellent writing skills so that they are able to explain technical information clearly.
Teamwork: He must be able to work well with others. They are almost always part of a team: with product owners, with graphical designers, with production and qc team members.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: MOBA Mobile Automation
Location: Gandhinagar, GJ
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group