The Internship position is for a Model Based Systems Engineer in the Technical Support Team for Altair’s Simulation products.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with Math and Systems Engineering Team on various software benchmarks and POC’s
- Build Test models and evaluate software performance of Compose, Activate and physics codes like MotionSolve, Flux etc.
- Work on customer projects and provide technical support
- Build technical documentation on software benchmark findings
Qualifications and experience required:
- Masters or M Tech Graduate in Mechanical, Automobile or Aerospace Engineering
- Sound theoretical knowledge on FEA and Systems Engineering
- Good Engineering Problem Solving Skills
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Should have worked at least for 1 year on FEA and Systems Engineering projects
- Working Knowledge of 1 or 2 math and systems engineering tools like Compose, Matlab, Activate, Simulink, Amesim softwares,
- Additional knowledge on physics based codes like MotionSolve, Flux, CFD and others will be beneficial.
Job/Req. ID: 40966
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical or Automobile or Aerospace Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group