A comprehensive handbook of data for Mechanical Engineers
GE Renewable Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Component Engineer.
About the program:
This intensive recruitment program for people who have a passion for professional career, a drive for technical excellence, and share in GE’s core beliefs. This job profile is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Graduate Engineers have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make contributions to GE’s future are invited.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical / problem solving through number orientation
- Collaborate with manager in setting realistic and challenging operation goals
- Contribute to their accomplishment
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
Qualifications / requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, good in mechanical fundamentals
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Open to change,
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Team-player … positive & engaged contributor to the team,
- Willingness to learn & adapt to business needs
- Ability to generate ideas to simplify process or design.
- Strong commitment to a career in Engineering and a passion for Technology
- Demonstrated an analytic approach to problem solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong team skills with demonstrated and proactive leadership skills
- Preference will be given to persons with higher GPA / %.
Job/Req. ID: R3690104
Location: Vadodara, GJ
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group