RightWatts is conducting an interview for the post of PLC Engineer.
About the job:
- Candidate will take care of site project execution and support to partners. The candidate must be from electrical/ water/ building or industrial automation or related streams.
- Only for candidates with project execution experience in PLCs/ SCADA. Must be well versed with few communication protocols like Modbus RTU, TCP and also willing to learn other protocols.
- This job is based out of Dwarka, Delhi/ NCR.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- .Working on automation projects and components like PLCs, drives, SCADA etc
- .Programming Remote Terminal Units, IoT Controllers, PLC, etc.
- .Good Modbus and other protocol knowledge
- .Troubleshoot customer installations
- .Will be required to provide detailed automation cabling plan
- Diploma/ BE in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation with good programming knowledge for PLC and SCADA
- Enthusiastic about automation system design and detailing
- Experience on IoT & M2M gateways is a plus
- Willing to travel to various locations
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Delhi, India