Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this position you will be involving in the design and development of next generation IP Cores for Intel’s FPGAs, ASICs, and SASICs.
Your responsibilities will include some of the following, but not limited to:
- Register Transfer Level RTL development and functional validation
- Use Intel FPGA design tools extensively to simulate logic behavior and circuit performance for next generation IP solutions for Intel’s FPGAs ASICs, and SASICs.
- Verify the circuit behavior against the original simulation model and in silicono
- Responsible for Integration and maintenance of IPs, Synthesis, functional verification, timing closure, and debug of IPs in hardware.
You should be a student: PhD, Masters, ME, MTech, MS, currently pursuing studies in relevant field with good understanding of semiconductors, HDL, RTL design and verification, FPGA design.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with logic circuit designo Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, FPGA design, FPGA design softwareo Exposure to high speed serial protocols PCIe, Ethernet will be preferred
- Capable of building block and system level testbench from scratch using System Verilog, experienced in UVM constrained random coverage driven concepts, assertion based verification and functional coverage techniques
- Knowledge and experience in UVM, OVMo Experience in Design and verification tools, simulation tools, and debug toolso End-to-end System level experience including design software, firmware and hardwareo
- Good programming skills: C, C++, perl, python, tcl, etc.o Well versed in FPGA design and FPGA design tools.
Inside this Business Group:
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera’s industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel’s world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Job/Req. ID: JR0242857
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group