Ansys is conducting an interview for the post of R&D Verification Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The R&D Verification Engineer works with a dynamic team dedicated to the design, development, and maintenance of the next generation Simulation Process Data Management software. The focus of this role will revolve around testing and test automation, to ensure product’s functional, data security and compatibility requirements are satisfied. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, continuous integration, and continuous testing. You will work closely with other members of the product creation team to create and maintain automated test scripts.
- Perform functional, application, regression, and performance testing in manual and/or automated test environments.
- Specify and write test cases, create, modify, and update existing tests, write, and maintain test scripts.
- Participates in planning, architecture, and research.
- Participate in defect management.
- Work in a variety of computing environments: [e.g., Windows, Linux, VM’s, Compute Clusters, Cloud]
Minimum education/certification requirements and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Computer, Chemical, Aerospace, Electronics or related discipline).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Logical problem-solving approach.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Basic understanding of software testing and verification processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team.
Job/Req. ID: 1024332600
Location: Pune, MH
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group