Cadence is conducting an interview for the post of Product Engineer.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess minimum BE/B.Tech engineering in CS or EE with minimum 0-2 years of industry experience.
- A general understanding of Assertion Based Verification (ABV) is a must.
- Hands on experience with using a formal property verification tool such as Jasper or IEV etc. is a must.
- Hands on experience using an HDL simulator such as Xcelium or Incisive etc. is a plus.
- Hands on design experience using Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL is a must.
- Understanding of the differences between synthesizable vs non-synthesizable coding styles is a must.
- Knowledge or experience with high level modeling languages such as SystemC is a plus.
- Experience with complex SOC compilation flows incorporating multi-library/vendor configurations is a plus.
- Hands on experience with common scripting languages such as TCL, sh etc. is a must.
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++/Java/Python etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of Verification IP and common protocols such as AMBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of sign-off methodologies using code & functional coverage is a plus.
- Highly technical & hands on engineer with an ability to partner with key customers and provide expert support to field application engineers.
- Light travel may be required to visit Cadence sites and/or work at customer sites
Highly organized, self-motivated individual with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Very good communication skills and a strong desire for working in a global environment with customers, developers, marketing and sales.
- Passionate about adopting and promoting new technologies and making customers successful.
- Successful in building and delivering training content on rolling out new products/methodologies
Job/Req. ID: R43223
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group