Michelin is conducting an interview for the posy of R&D Product Analyst Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate on feasibility studies and creating models for new and modified designs.
- Key participant to work with project team to research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications and criterias to determine feasibility of design.
- Collaborates with other project team members across zones to create and validate a product model with CAD/FEA tools.
- Understand well the mechanics and functioning modes in the FEA models to better predict failures and help in tuning the models to better suite the product and market needs.
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders to define acceptable quality levels and continuously manages the expectations of stakeholders.
- A university degree (BE/ME) in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Must be a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Good understanding of Engineering mechanics, strength of materials, CAD/CAM and Finite element analysis.
- Good understanding and exposure to tools like Catia, Commercial FEA tools, like Abaqus, Nastran will be added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, oral, written and presentation.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Strong personal and professional values and integrity.
Key expected achievements:
The analyst 1 provides:
- For cured tire: technical studies (simulations, essais limités, DOE, etc.) at the request of others (developers/designers, PdCs, PdEs, etc…), taking into account capabilities and limits of available tools and methods.
- For systems: technical studies (analytical calculation (bearings, structural, simulations, physical validations, DOE, etc.) at the request of others (developers/designers, PdCs, PdEs, etc.), taking into account capabilities and limits of available tools and methods.
Job/Req. ID: R-2023016653
Location: Pune, MH
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group