GE Aviation is conducting an Edison Engineering Development Program for Engineers.
About the program:
Rotational Engineering Leadership program committed to growing GE’s entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The GE Aviation EEDP will prepare you for an exciting career tackling one of the world’s toughest challenge – Invent the future of flight, Lift People Up & Bring them home safely. As a Aviation EEDP, you will:
- Work on at least 3 rotations over 2 years in a variety of disciplines/business segments, possibly including New Products, Services Technology, Advanced Next Gen Technology & Digital Technology
- Receive technical training, mentorship, and coaching from world-class technologists and experienced technical managers.
- Participate in leadership development training with GE program members from other business and locations.
- Grow your technical expertise in your chosen field and expand your skills in new areas.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness
- Master in Engineering/Technology
- At least a 3. GPA on a 4. Scale
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
Job/Req. ID: R3693934
Company: GE Aviation
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Aerospace Engineering
Join all India Aerospace Engineering Jobs WhatsApp group