GE Aviation is conducting an Edison Engineering Development Program for Engineers.
About the program:
Rotational Engineering Leadership program committed to growing GE’s entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The GE Aviation EEDP will prepare you for an exciting career tackling one of the world’s toughest challenge – Invent the future of flight, Lift People Up & Bring them home safely. As a Aviation EEDP, you will:
- Work on at least 3 rotations over 2 years in a variety of disciplines/business segments, possibly including New Products, Services Technology, Advanced Next Gen Technology & Digital Technology
- Receive technical training, mentorship, and coaching from world-class technologists and experienced technical managers.
- Participate in leadership development training with GE program members from other business and locations.
- Grow your technical expertise in your chosen field and expand your skills in new areas.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness
- Master in Engineering/Technology
- At least a 3. GPA on a 4. Scale
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
Job/Req. ID: R3693934
Company: GE Aviation
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Aerospace Engineering
Join all India Aerospace Engineering Jobs WhatsApp group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.