Micron Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Assembly Process Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As a Assembly Process Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for starting up, developing and optimizing processes to improve product quality and reliability, working on process yield improvement, cost reduction, productivity improvement and risk management as well as resolving manufacturing line problems.
- You will also be required to identify, diagnose and resolve assembly process related problems by applying failure analysis, FMEA, 8D or SPC methodology.
- Additional responsibilities include coordinating and carrying out process, equipment and material evaluation/optimization to implement changes at process step, leading and participating in yield improvement and cost reduction activities, handling new process baseline qualifications and managing, auditing and liaising with material suppliers to achieve quality, cost and risk management objectives.
- Evaluate and Improve Wafer Thinning Assembly Processes, Materials, and/or Equipment Maintain in-depth process knowledge
- Maintain materials and equipment knowledge as it relates to the process and how they interact
- Optimize process and/or equipment variables by apply DOE techniques
- Maintain knowledge of material attributes (shelf life, storage requirements, etc.)
- Define process edges and center the process (CPK)
- Determine root cause and implement corrective actions
- Define and maintain operation procedures
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic or related Engineering
- Knowledge in Design Of Experiment (DOE), Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Problem solving skills will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Job/Req. ID: JR39551
Company: Micron Technology
Location: Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group