Infinera would like to invite ME / MTech, BE/MTech graduates preferably from VLSI and embedded background. Please find below details.
Role: Chip Design Engineer (please share resume only if candidates are interested in this role)
Project Title: ASIC Development
Description of project:
- Design, verification and lab validation of Nx100G bridge block as part of a VLSI/Chip development.
- Design scope includes architecture development, verilog coding and synthesis.
- Verification scope includes verification architecture development, component development
using System Verilog and test case development.
- The project is designed to provide interns an opportunity to build from scratch and experience various phases of VLSI development. Lab validation includes implementing the design in an FPGA, check it for interop with routers/test sets.
Required skill sets:
- Digital logic design.
- Verilog, System Verilog, C and Python skills are preferred.
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: Immediate
Stipend: 40,000 per month
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group