Nvidia is looking for dynamic software interns who will use knowledge of programming in C/C++ and scripting languages to implement solutions to GPU assembler /disassembler system software problems on NVIDIA’s technology platforms.
NVIDIA’s GPU compute technologies span multiple application areas from enterprise & cloud AI, to industrial and automotive embedded AI to graphics. Interns shall work collaboratively in a high-performance software development stack, making use of best practices and providing creative ideas from recent developments in the research world.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with an experienced team to understand, modify and improve GPU assemblers/disassemblers.
- Develop new features in assemblers/disassemblers that enable programmers to use compiler components more efficiently.
- Work across teams to help optimize cross tool interactions, add new features to help end users.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- Good knowledge of Computer Architecture.
- Compiler related course work or project experience.
- Strong hands-on C/C++ programming skills
Job/Req. ID: JR1971440
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group