Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring a Software Intern in Hyderabad.
About the team:
As a Software Engineer, you will join a team of software Engineer to participate in the specification, Arcitecture, design, testing, maintenance for existing application and modules and Automation Test cases writing of software for life sciences Mass spectrometry instruments and allied products.
This software, and these instruments a make a real, positive and strong impact on the lives of people across the globe.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product). Work on image analysis and computational imaging area to define project requirements.
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s.
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirements.
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing.
- Report out the project progress periodically to collaborators.
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall). Establishes and maintains detailed and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, vitality, and drive. Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Science / Electronics or its equivalent)
- Basic understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development.
- Excellent written and verbal, interpersonal skills.
Job/Req. ID: R-01199739
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group