Analog Devices is looking for highly motivated candidates and result –oriented individuals with consistent academic record and effective communication skills.
Candidates will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of enterprise software applications & systems. Day to day activities will involve gathering requirements, designing, coding, bug fixing, testing till deployment and delivery
Candidate should possess Passion for technology and eagerness to learn.
Qualifications and Experience required:
Education: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MSc (IT)
Experience: 0-3 years
Skill Set required:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, good knowledge on Algorithm, Data Structure, OOAD and Design Pattern
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Direct interaction with US-based team to present completed features and functionalities.
Job/Req. ID: R11445
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.