Analog Devices is conducting an internship for Engineers.
The Supply Chain team has an opening for a Supply Chain Analyst at the Gandhinagar office, India. This position reports to the Manager of Supply Chain.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This role will be responsible for analyzing day to day supply chain issues and strategizing permanent improvement. This role will work closely with Supply chain analytics and system teams and will help drive continuous system improvement projects. The successful candidate must have good understanding of key supply chain functions, and hands on experience in analyzing complex issues & must possess an understanding of supply chain operations.
- Analyze supply chain key performance indicators and device actionable plans to resolve ongoing issues and identify permanent resolution steps
- Troubleshoot complex planning issues and propose effective solutions.
- Develop new supply chain functionalities and business processes in order to achieve organizational goals
- Improve data analytics, identify ways of data governance and automate tasks to support wider analytics group
- Support users on day-to-day questions and system issues. Monitor and maintain system processes and documentation of support processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE – Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations Research, Production
- Hands on SQL / PLSQL / Tableau / Basic & Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills are a must
- High sense of ownership and accountability. Ability to drive improvement with cross functional team globally
- Hands on Python is added advantage and experience in driving improvements using machine learning
- Flexible to work in different Time Zones.
Job/Req. ID: R11691
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.