Elevate is recruiting a Trainee (JAVA) to join their Technology team. who has sound knowledge of Java related technologies and could work within the team, for Projects.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
You might be the right person if you:
- Are passionate about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated.
- Have a penchant for technology and are eager to learn and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Learn best coding practices and gain technical exposure on live projects.
- Implement learnings by supporting senior software developers in delivering work products on time and with quality
- Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience, Education and Licenses:
- 0-1 years of experience with sound knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Visual Studio 2010, PHP, SQL Server, My SQL.
- Technical graduate or postgraduate in computers from an accredited university.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global)
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row
Job/Req. ID: 2338
Location: Chandigarh, India
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.