Siemens Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Bid Professional.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Regional Sales personnel to identify customer’s standard service and spares requirements related to compressors.
- Interpret, evaluate, and comment on customer specifications and align customer requirements.
- Support Regional Sales personnel in pursuit of integrated solutions and assisting in developing sales strategies to win bids.
- Preparing comprehensive sales proposals for compressors.
- Preparation and presentation of proposal documentation.
- Developing cost and margin analysis, business risk analysis, technical and schedule realization options, bid approval for customer submission.
- Management of the bid preparation process as per Siemens business process.
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers regarding scopes of supply and services (internal as well as external)
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Monitor and track relevant bid opportunities in the market and coordinate in registering it in the Sales Force
- Manage Sales Force – Use Sales Force and keep the opportunities updated. Keep all other information within Sales Force up to date including winning probabilities, competition etc.
- Cost estimation of the opportunities based on reliable data.
- Improve the process flows with PCCs of Siemens Energy for inputs to the quotations.
- Bid Meetings – Schedule bid meetings per the manager’s instructions. Facilitate the meeting by reviewing the open Sales Force opportunities.
- Review and summarize bid request documents (RFPs, RFQs etc.) to share pertinent information with the wider team.
- Coordinate schedules and approvals for actions supporting bid opportunities.
- Data driven decision making.
- Focus on automated working.
Job/Req. ID: 247375
Company: Siemens Energy
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group