Texmo Group is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Graduate Engineer role depends on the specific assignment offered in our organisation
- Sound knowledge in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- Various roles offered in Manufacturing Operations which includes Production Planning, Quality and Process
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings
- Team Player and Interpersonal skill to work with cross functional team
- Communication effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Word, Excel, and Presentation
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/ Metallurgy.
- Tier 1/2 Engineering College Freshers 2023 Passed out with minimum 75% marks without any backlogs will be preferred.
- 0 to 1 years of Industry experience in production / process / quality will be an added advantage.
Job/Req. ID: 111827
Company: Texmo Group
Location: Coimbatore, TN
Job Category: Mechanical or Production or Mettallurgy Engineering
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group