Log9 is conducting an apprenticeship training for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Apprentice Trainee is responsible to provide prompt and effective service to resolve technical issues as and when they arise. They will follow the guidance of the Senior Service Engineer with regards to the standard process and best practices in resolving the issues and managing Customer Relations.
Specific job functions:
- As orders are scheduled by the Service Coordinator the Trainee must:
- a. Review the details of the problem.
- b. Identify a list of potential parts required to complete the repair.
- c. Discuss, if necessary, with the assigned Sales personnel on the issues surrounding the customer account.
- d. Be current on the knowledge of service bulletins related to the reported issue and resolution methods shared by HQ.
2) Verify site information and conditions are understood before leaving the office.
3) Confirm availability of specialized tools as required.
1) Ensure to travel as arranged to arrive at site at the appointed time.
2) Keep accurate records of traveling expenses for invoicing purposes.
3) Ensures job reports are completed on site and a copy handed to the customer
There are a number of different sites to be visited each of which has their own challenges, and all MUST have an OSRA (On Site Risk Assessment) completed prior to the commencement of work as follows.
1. Work to be performed will fall into one of the following categories:
- Preventive Maintenance or Annual Maintenance Contract
- Commissioning (Start-up).
2. Electrical and mechanical problem solving will be required for all repair visits.
- Execution – The ability to manage work and time to maximize productivity; problem solves effectively; acts decisively, demonstrating confidence, conviction, and sound judgment; manages resources to control costs and achieve objectives;
- Relationship Management – The ability to build effective interpersonal relationships through good listening skills, development of trust and rapport, acceptances of differences, and willingness / ability to work with peers, supervisors, and subordinates.
- Customer Service – Accurately anticipate and identify customer requirements and track performance against these requirements. Follow up with customers to ensure problems and / or issues are resolved. Contribute to the development of customer service processes and procedures.
- Self-Development – Demonstrates an awareness of one’s own capabilities and seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge, skills and job responsibilities.
Seeks opportunities to apply new skills to the job and accepts feedback on performance readily and in a positive manner.
Qualifications and other requirements:
Experience: 0 year
Education: ITI/Diploma/BE (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical)
Period: 1 year
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Log9 Materials
Location: Bangalore, KA