SingularityAIX is conducting an interview for the post of Analog Circuit Design Engineer.
About the role:
In this position, you will be developing analog/mixed-signal components for future generations of RF chipsets using the state of the art CMOS process technology.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Compiling system-level requirements and translating them into circuit specifications
- Conducting sound engineering analysis to make tradeoffs between power, performance
Chip top design, schematic handling, planning, and integration
- Transistor level analog design and schematic entry related to circuits like Transmitters, Receivers, PLLs / DLLs, Filter design, ADCs, and Linear Regulators
- Good understanding of digital design flow including timing closure.
- Guiding layout designers in the physical design of the integrated circuits and local floor planning.
- Analog Circuit and Mixed-Signal System Simulations for functionality and to optimize parameters such as noise, bandwidth, and power
Must-have technical Skills/ Key Skills:
- Strong spoken and written English
- Proven track record of having delivered successful products from concept to commercialization.
- Fair understanding of Analog IC design encompassing circuit design, circuit simulation, and physical layout in one or more of the following areas: Analog filter design, PLLs, LC-VCO, Linear Regulators, Mixers, data converters
- Experience with Cadence Spectre or other circuit simulators is preferred
- Strong background in Electronics hardware including device physics, analog, and digital circuit fundamentals, and some hands-on VLSI design experience
- Ability to work in an extremely dynamic environment, absorbing schedule pressure, team turnover, complex supply chain dependencies, and other variables
SingularityAIX provides competitive pay scales and benefits, a rewarding work environment with an opportunity to work with high-quality talent. Its managers routinely get the opportunity to work from its US site.
Qualifications and other details:
Total Experience: Fresher – 0 Year
CTC Range: As per the Industry Standards
Min Qualification: M.E. / M.Tech in VLSI & Nanotechnology
Important note: 3 years contract/bond is mandatory
SingularityAIX is one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley building full-stack IoT solutions for home and enterprise applications. Its principals have decades of experience designing and productizing industry-leading ICs and Systems at Qualcomm, Apple, Texas Instruments, and Intel. SingularityAIX has three profitable verticals – Wireless ASIC design, Embedded Devices and IoT, and Enterprise Data. Each vertical is profitable with strongly growing revenues and boasts several tier-1 customers, with leading-edge IP and Products in each pipeline. These three verticals together allow us to optimize solutions from ASIC all the way up to Cloud, resulting in unparalleled technological sophistication and cost competitiveness.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: VLSI & Nanotechnology Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group