GE Renewable is conducting an interview for the post of Production Engineer.
Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
- Typically managing hourly employee populations.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Job/Req. ID: R3693605
Location: Vadodara, GJ
Job Category: Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group