Flex is looking to add a Technician – GBS Engineering located in Coimbatore.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Keeps track of received data and source documents.
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Types process and status reports, and assigns and monitors document numbers.
- Receives all forms of product documentation (electronic and hard copy). Performs data validation tasks by checking the information vs. alternate data sources.
- Contacts those preparing source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Performs data corrections according to direction.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
- Collects and distributes documentation required for processing Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s).
- Collects and reports process performance metrics.
- Tracks work completed by customer program for reporting purposes.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Diploma E&TC or Electrical with 0 to 2 years of experience in EMS industries/Process engineering.
- Should be willing to work in any shift.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job/Req. ID: WD162049
Location: Coimbatore, TN