Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This position offers an opportunity to work on Synopsys Verification Platform and on cutting edge designs by one of the world’s leading semi-conductor company based out of South Korea.
It gives exposure to the breadth of HDL/HVL, methodologies, simulation aspects including debug and experience in working in a diverse environment where interaction with domain experts across multiple locations will be involved.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering preferably with electronics or computer science background
- Willing to Relocate to South Korea as an Application Engineer after the Internship at Synopsys Hyderabad for 6-8 months
- Korea Visa regulations mandate “Master’s degree” or “Bachelor’s degree with minimum Experience of 1 Year”
- Candidate must have good understanding of HDL/HVLs, UNIX, Perl and/or any other scripting language to be effective.
- Knowledge of simulation, verification methodologies, debug tools (Verdi) and familiarity with scripting languages is a bonus along with good organization/communication skills for interaction with domain experts.
- Motivated, self-starter and self-organized team worker with good inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to do multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically.
- Ability to make estimates and meet hectic schedules.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written) with very good presentation skills.
Job/Req. ID: 37883BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana