Ansys is conducting an interview for the post of R&D Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The engineer will join the PowerArtist Analysis/Estimation team. He/she will develop features and algorithms for the power analysis tool (PowerArtist) in area of Power Estimation, Reduction using C++ language on Linux platform. He/she will be expected to write test cases for the features developed and assigned to him/her to increase the robustness of the tool.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with the team to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- B.E./BTech. or M.E./MTech. degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related field like VLSI
- Working knowledge in C or C++
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms. Debugging skill is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
Some exposure to EDA domain technologies.
Job/Req. ID: 902889400
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh