Sony is hiring for the post of Data Science Intern Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities on a daily basis and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementation of relevant models. Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching content recommendations for the OTT platforms.
- 3 to 6 months,- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- The internship start date will be the second week of November
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background
1-2 Internships demonstrating candidate’s exposure to real-world problems solving using Machine learning
- Python coding skills
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, Tensorflow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Advanced Machine Learning and deep learning models
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art Recommendation Mode: Collaborative Filtering, content similarity, Hybrid models
Good to have:
- Knowledge of deep learning-based recommendation systems.
- Expertise in parallelization
- Experience in handling large-scale data
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
Sony’s R&D Centres support the different Sony business entities using cutting-edge research & technology. They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of Sony & now looking at helping Sony’s business in India.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group