Thinkerbell Labs is looking for an Electronics Engineer who is passionate, ambitious, self-driven, highly motivated, and ambitious about their career.
Job duties and responsibilities:
If you’ve been successfully hired for this role, you will be taking up the following responsibilities among others:
- Debugging and verifying PCB gerbers, schematics, etc.
- Assisting the supply chain team with sourcing electronic components
- Overseeing electronics fabrication and assembly, ensuring the quality of manufacturing at vendor facilities.
- Ensuring quality in product assembly and delivery.
- Finding and sourcing high-quality components from reliable for multiple products
- Researching and conducting certification processes such as FCC and CE
Qualifications and experience required:
- Ongoing / Completed degree in EEE/ECE/Mechanical Engineering or a related subject
- Proven skills in Electronics Design
- Should be able to read & build schematics, electronics datasheets
- PCB Soldering, Testing, and Debugging
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
- Empathetic towards Inclusion and Accessibility
- Linux, Shell Script, and Python
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Stipend: INR 25K per month
Duration: 4-6 months (Full Time Commitment)
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Thinkerbell Labs
Location: Bangalore, KA