Escalent is conducting an interview for the post of Analyst.
- Access experts across industries for maximum learning opportunities including Weekly Knowledge Sharing Sessions, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
- Gain exposure to a rich variety of research techniques from knowledgeable professionals.
- Enjoy a remote first/hybrid work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Obtain insights into the needs and challenges of your clients—to learn how the world’s leading brands use research.
- Experience peace of mind working for a company with a commitment to conducting research ethically.
- Build lasting relationships with fun colleagues in a culture that values each person.
The Analyst’s role is at the core of execution and entails assisting managers and project teams with the effective delivery of the project. Analysts are expected to have the ability to work independently and create client ready outcomes.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with project teams and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies. Gather required information and filter relevant themes using a broad set of tools (e.g., subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, and telephonic interviews with industry experts). Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools. Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc.) as required
- Communicate research results through structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.). Cull out key insights from data and research findings
- Adhere to in-house processes and client deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Logical and creative thinker with a desire to get involved at Escalent
- 0-3 yrs experience in Research/KPO/Consulting firms
- Educational requirements: B.Tech Graduates in CS/IT/Electronics/Telecom
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Delhi, Work from Home
Job Category: Computer Science or Electronics or Telecom Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software Jobs WhatsApp Group