Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Design Eval Associate Engineer.
Candidate will join the Design Evaluation team to execute post silicon validation / characterization for high-speed serial data interface. You will work closely with silicon design engineers, software engineers and technology development engineers to ensure that the company deploys new products with the highest quality and shortest time to market. Characterization of Digital and Mixed-signal designs
Develops and documents electrical validation requirements and tests for verification of Si designs. Investigates and resolves complex issues with hardware/BIOS/Firmware/Operating System implementations and recommends solutions. Uses analysis to resolve electrical issues.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Measure the electrical performance of high speed parallel and serial interfaces like HDMI, MIPI.
- Bring-up, developing recipes for analog IPs and Digital IPs and detailed PVT characterization of the same.
- Define test plan by collaborating with design, internal workgroups, industry standards and 3rd party component specifications.
- Perform statistical data analysis to compare performance against both specification and expectations across test cases.
- Write scripts that controls test & measurement equipment, thermal controller, silicon configuration and other test components.
- Candidate would have to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams such as IP design, BIOS, board development, platform validation, high volume manufacturing and wafer fabrication teams to resolve complex issues affecting product health ensuring world-class products for our customers.
- Continuously improve methods and processes to ensure high quality and timely products in the most efficient manner possible.
- Good Knowledge of Analog and mixed signal circuit design, ADCs, DACs, high speed serial interfaces. Working experience with analog and/or digital systems.
- Working knowledge of SOC and/or FPGA Architectures.
- Working knowledge of the following languages: Python /LabVIEW/ C/C++, Visual Basic and/or Perl.
- knowledge on basic protocols like I2C/SPI/UART.
- Familiarity with performing SOC/IP evaluation and characterization using bench test equipment including spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators.
- Familiarity with CPU (ARM) /DSP architecture and test case development would be an additional advantage.
- Understanding of software architecture principles and development practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
Position requires a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
Job/Req. ID: R231841
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA