Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 0 – 3 year of experience in developing commercial software products
- Strong in programming language such as C/Embedded C
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
Familiarity with Industrial protocol like HART and Fieldbus Foundation.
Job/Req. ID: 22029160
Location: Pune, MH
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group