Alstom is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer Industrialization.
- Manage the building of the manufacturing line , best practices from donor site (Tarbes and Charleroi) and APSYS program (Lean manufacturing)
- Write all the documentation to manufacture the product according RCO standards
- Ensure the training of the manufacturing manworkers on critical processes (torque tightening..)
- Support manufacturing with their day-to-day mounting issues
- Define the assembly times target of the product
- Improve spent time for manufacture the product.
- Manage all the revisions of the manufacturing documentation and the product configuration
Key Performance Indicators:
- On time delivery of industrial documentation to manufacturing.
- On time FAI and Serial Go for his field of activities.
- Method Time in line with target.
- Reactivity in the treatment of technical issues met in production.
- During specification and preliminary design phases:
- Bring ideas to the Process Engineer or the PIM to guide product definition in order to improve the product manufacturability and achieve QCD targets.
- Participate to the product design reviews when required.
- Estimate Method Time.
- During detailed design phase and before Serial Go:
- Participate to P-FMEA.
- Participate to validation of prototypes if any.
- Request tooling when needed and write tooling specifications.
- Depending on the domain: perform ERP routings, Work Instructions, Inspection Instructions, program for CNC machines. And this ensuring good EHS and ergonomic conditions.
- Perform work stations task sequencing.
- Validate product design and industrialization through FAR and FAI.
- Calculate precise Method Time.
- Industrialize retrofit after engineering changes: Routings, Work Instructions, and tooling.
- Support Production to achieve manufacturing QCD targets.
- Participate to continuous improvement workshops. (Ex: SWIP)
- Contribute to industrial REX on manufacturing processes.
- B.E Electrical/Mechanical /industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the railway industry.
- Technical knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions, line balancing.
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
- Working knowledge in Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics.
- Familiar with IS common tools.
- Process FMEA, QRQC.
- Time analysis (MTM, MEK, UAS).
- Industrial process, lean manufacturing. /4 to 6 years
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Alstom Transportation
Location: Coimbatore, TN