Exotel is conducting an internship In Bangalore.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Call on leads to identify prospects and navigate them with the qualification process to identify decision-makers.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service (75-80 outbound calls a day).
- Create, maintain, and update a database of customers with complete information and emails.
- Record outbound call history and customer response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Send or email product literature, brochures, catalogues, and other material.
- Understand customer business requirements and respond to customer inquiries to resolve it.
- Candidate must have good communication skills
- Candidate must be a Graduate UG can also apply
- Candidate must be comfortable to make outbound calls
- A driven, fun and diverse team to work with and learn from
- Flexible working style
- Freedom to experiment
- Ability to grow with a very fast-growing company
- A supportive and inclusive atmosphere
Exotel is one of Asia’s largest customer communication platforms. We are on a mission to move enterprise customer communication to the cloud. In 2020, we powered over 4 billion calls and connected over 320 million people. We work with some of the most innovative companies such as Ola, Swiggy, Zerodha, Whitehat Jr, Practo, Flipkart, GoJek, etc. We also power customer communication for some of the top banks in the country. Join us on this journey to make a difference in how companies look at customer communication. Read our growth story here.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp group