Cerner is elated to hire a Test Automation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have to develop, maintain, and execute automation tests . Your responsibilities include,
- maintain and assist with development of the test automation architecture and frameworks.
- In this role you will ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution.
- you will also document test execution issues and deliverables.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues, write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
- Knowledge on HL7 is a bonus.
- Basic knowledge of Sql Server Databases and basic queries.
Qualification, Experience & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0-2 years of automation testing work experience with Eggplant, Selenium.
- 0-2 years of testing and test designing experience.
Job/Req. ID: 73670BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group