NoPo Nanotechnologies is looking for a passionate Electronics engineers with the following skills to work on exciting and practical engineering projects.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Soldering DIP and SMD Components with Reflow-Oven and Rework Station and testing the PCB board.
- Creating the PID values
- Determining the stability of various mechanical and electrical systems
- Designing Electronics Circuit.
- Programming Micro-controllers.
- PCB Designing in Ki-CAD or Eagle (Software that you are good at).
- Masking, Etching PCB board in chemistry lab. keeping the lab and apparatus clean.
- Choosing the components according to the Designed Circuit with the support of Datasheet.
- Documentation of the procedure.
- Communication with vendors for procurements.
- Literature survey
- keeping your place and surroundings clean and sanitized.
Degree in Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation Engineering.
Additional desirable skills:
- Previous working experience in similar projects.
- Good in Control System, preferably PID.
- Strong basics in Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Good in Embedded C /Arduino IDE.
- Teamwork skills.
- Good Written and Oral communication in English
- Logical and Analytical skills
Stipend is paid for all interns at Nopo Nanotechnologies
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: NoPo Nanotechnologies
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group