Ansys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This engineering student will join as Intern in the Research and Development team that creates state-of-the-art software for semiconductor analysis.
Innovation in semiconductor design and manufacturing enables smaller device architectures with higher performance and energy efficiency for powering the smart product revolution. The physics associated with shrinking geometries, especially in the emerging 3-D IC, FinFET and stacked-die architectures, bring out design challenges related to power and reliability, affecting design closure. ANSYS simulation and modeling tools offer the sign-off accuracy and performance needed to ensure power noise integrity and reliability of even the most complex ICs, taking into account electromigration, thermal effects and electrostatic discharge phenomena.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ramp up on required domain knowledge related to the product.
- Build an understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with the manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- B.E./BTech. or M.E./MTech. student in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field like VLSI
- Knowledge in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging.
- Understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and work closely with others.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
Job/Req. ID: 964159600
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Electronics or VLSI Engineering
Job Category: Electronics or Computer Science or VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs or Electronics Jobs or Computer Jobs Telegram Group