IBM India is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Support Associate.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Qualifications, Experience and other requirements:
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Job/Req. ID: 348038BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group