Silicon Labs is conducting an interview for the post of Staff RF Analog Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Architecture of the blocks or signal chain.
- Design and simulation of the blocks like LNA/Mixers/filters/PLLs/ADC/DAC/power amplifiers
- Owning the complete analog front-end and delivering this to SoC team.
- Guide the layout engineer and so the post-layout verification
- Proficiency in Cadence Design Environment for Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF designs (Cadence Analog Artist, Cadence Virtuoso, SpectreRF, Assura, NCSim)
- Prior experience in designing the following in CMOS (0.13u or lower geometries)
L-C VCOs, L-C DCOs, DCROs
- LO Dividers, mixers, LO buffers
- Analog PLLs (Charge pump, PFD, Loop-filter, Delta-sigma)
- Digital PLLs (TDC, Digital loop-filter)
- Polar modulators
- Continuous time and/or discrete time (switched cap) analog blocks (high linearity and low-noise Filters, analog amplifier stages, voltage references, linear regulators, etc.)
- Calibration circuits for compensating process/voltage/temperature variations
- Prior Experience in silicon bring-up and characterization using digital, analog and RF test-equipment
- Scripting in Skill, Ocean, Perl, Unix Shell, etc.
MS/MSc/Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
- WFH Options
About Silicon Labs:
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Employees will be working on state of art Wifi products design power amplifiers, LNA, Mixers, PLL’s, ADC/DACs. Due to product applications, the focus/challenge will be on making these designs with very low power.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Silicon Labs
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group