Western Digital is conducting an interview for the post of ASIC Program Manager.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work hand-in-hand to with the project technical lead.
- Responsibility to managing the non-technical aspects of the ASIC projects, with accountability for the project schedule and project budget.
- In charge to implement and enforce the project management methodology within the project life cycle, from planning phase to closure phase.
- Responsible to conduct status meetings with all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible attend in status meeting with product line as ASIC representative.
- Responsible to report the status of the project to senior management.
- Required to collaborate with the project stakeholders.
- Required to collaborate with other PMO’s in the ASIC organization.
- Job requires availability in a non-regular hours due to working with overseas.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group