UnitedLex is conducting an interview for the post of an Associate.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring high Quality delivery and TAT compliance; 100% compliance to client SLAs.
- Ensuring closure of any feedback received on the project
- Meeting individual and project level targets
- Ensuring timely delivery of internal & external reports
- Executing various processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Displaying effective and responsive communication
- Participating in Learning and Development activities at various levels, as required
- Complying to all specific company policies to apply without exception, including but not limited to compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 guidelines
- The candidates must have sound knowledge of Fabrication methodology, Physical layout design/synthesis, IP verification, static timing analysis, OVM, UVM, ASIC, FPGAs.
- Any hands-on experience of working on layout, IP verification, synthesis or any other chip design tool (like Cadence OrCAD tool) will be preferred.
- Knowledge of US Patent Law (35 USC § 101, 102, 112 etc.), as per the type of experience and exposure.
- Good knowledge of various Patent Services, including Infringement Analysis, Prior Art Searching, Patent Analytics, etc., as per the type of experience and exposure.
- Medium level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite.applications.
- M.Tech in VLSI will be preferred.
- M.Tech/B.Tech/B.E in ECE with sound knowledge of semiconductor technology.
- Must be well organized, dynamic, and action-orientated, which meets deadlines and makes it happen.
- Must have ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels.
- Must possess an enthusiastic and approachable personality.
- Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to earn trust and credibility.
- Must have ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be willing to accept responsibility.
A minimum of 6 months previous experience in Intellectual Property – Patents/ Technology industry.
UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
Job/Req. ID: 30000307
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group