Dassault Systèmes is conducting an interview for the post of Content Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be part of a team that is responsible to enable customers for adopting 3DEXPERIENCE platform and Dassault Systems solutions for their business. You will enable DS customers to gain up-to-date knowledge on cutting-edge Dassault Systemes technologies in their context. You will develop high quality learning content and eLearning training material as per customer specifications to help enable their employees and make ready to perform their jobs. You will be provided all support including training, mentoring and knowledge needed to become a top performing learning content developer.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 1 to 3 years’ Working experience in content development, technical writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical/logical skills
- Engineering background: Mechanical, Electrical, Production preferred
- Working Experience on PPT, WORD, Articulate Storyline, HTML, Camtasia
- Flair for content writing & development, documentations/presentations, instructional designing
- Good knowledge and understanding of PLM, CAD ,
- Well aware of eLearning content developments basics and standards
Job/Req. ID: 520677
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Pune, MH