Collins Aerospace is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role, the Tech Pubs Engineer will actively participate in a team environment, working with Authors and Illustrators in creating the various Tech Pubs documents with highest quality as per the ATA and S1000D requirements.
- Experience in Creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), CMPs, and Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogue (AIPC) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems.
- Strong working knowledge on Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Editor and Common Source Database (CSDB).
- Working knowledge on PLM tools like Teamcenter and Ennovia.
- Familiar with XML, SGML, and resolving the XML parsing errors.
- Strong knowledge of Technical Publications Aerospace Standards ATA100, iSpec 2200 and S1000D.
- Experience in writing Assembly, Disassembly & Repair procedures.
- Working knowledge of illustration tools (Isodraw 7.3), 3DVIA/Catia Composer and Catia will add advantage.
- Working Knowledge on Simplified Technical English specification (ASD-STE).
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.).
- Willingness to work in extremely tight schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work.
- Must be ready for travel to abroad on need basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal /external customers.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 1 -3 years of Industry experience with experience in Authoring of CMM/AMM/AIPC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or AME/Diploma with relevant experience in Mechanical / Aeronautical discipline.
Job/Req. ID: 01453683
Company: Collins Aerospace
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Aeronautics or Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp group