Marvell is conducting an internship for Design Verification Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand SSD controller components such NVMe and Flash Controller.
- Understand the storage IP verification environment in UVM (Universal Verification Methodology)
- Participate in defining and reviewing verification test plan with architecture team and design team
- Write test cases to verify the design with directed and constraint random functional parameters
- Support regression and debug test failures with designers
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Candidate for Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Basic knowledge in VLSI logic design
- Basic understanding on Verilog, System Verilog and UVM (Universal Verification Methodology)
- Some experience in scripting languages (Perl/Python)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Marvell is a leading provider of innovative storage technologies, including ultra‐fast read channels, high‐performance processors, leading edge transceivers, highly efficient analog designs, and powerful cryptographic engines. These solutions address all segments of the hard disk drive (HDD) and solid‐state drive (SSD) electronics markets. Many of the same technologies have been utilized in Marvell storage system solutions products, powering PCs, servers, cloud, and enterprise systems.
We developed critical IPs in SSD controller, such as NVMe and flash controller, that played a pivotal role in the functions and performance of SSD controller. Promising engineer like you will have the opportunity to learn numerous types of interfaces with host and NAND and advanced error correction technology in our SSD controllers.
Job/Req. ID: 2202655
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs or Electrical Jobs or Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs or Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group